Home Motion Detection
Motion Detection for your Home, or movement detection is the process of detecting a change in position of an object relative to its surroundings or the change in the surroundings relative to an object. Motion detection can be achieved by both mechanical and electronic methods.
Movement or Motion can be detected by one of more of the methods listed below :
- Infrared sensing, using : Passive and active infrared detectors.
- Optical, using : light sensors, video or camera systems with motion analysis.
- Radio Frequency, using : radar, microwave and tomographic motion detectors.
- Sound, using : microphones and acoustic sensors.
- Vibration, using : triboelectric, seismic or inertia sensors.
- Magnetism using : magnetic sensors and magnetometers.
1 Infrared sensing, this detector is a PIR looking from a fixed point for heat that is moving.
iWISE® DT PET
The iWISE® DT PET is ideal for your home or any type of installation where pets are present, allowing complete freedom of movement for pets with no loss of catch performance.
A specially designed lens with a unique Variable Pet Threshold™ (VPT™) technology and active creep zone to ensure intruder detection together with pet immunity
Wherever your home is it’s your home and we are here to protect it.
Get in touch with us today for a free home visit and typewritten short form alarm proposal.
Contact our office in Greenwich by traditional post at :
BOX Security Ltd
34 Greenwich High Road
Royal Borough of Greenwich
2B Burgos Grove
Or by :
eMail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
fax at any time :- 0208 4888777
by Phone 9-5 week days :- 0208 4888888
24 Hour Emergency Service :- 0208 4888999