Welcome to our Terms Copyright page
The term : BoxSecurity.Ltd‘ our‘ us‘ or we‘ ‘ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is : The Studio 2B Burgos Grove SE10 8LL.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice to you.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose in particular. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may create links to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from BoxSecurity.Ltd
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Terms Copyright DMCA Notice :
Terms Copyright : no part of this website and it’s content may be reproduced or transmitted in any means without written permission from BoxSecurity.Ltd the website owner.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 provides recourse for owners of copyright material who believe their property has been illegally reproduced and they provide recourse for such matters. Under this act if material is used against the will of the webmaster he or she may contact the ISP of the website where the infringement has taken place and require them to block that site. A formal complaint must be filed in accordance to the DMCA. If the action taken by the webmaster or ISP against the accused party is counternotified then the ISP ban may be lifted is appropriate.
All images on BoxSecurity.Ltd are either submitted to by email or are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) If you are a copyright owner of a photo that appears on http://BoxSecurity.Ltd please Contact us with a link to the photo and we will remove it immediately.
Notification of Copyright Infringement.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). BoxSecurity.Ltd respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide users and webmasters in restoring access to websites or content that are disabled due to a mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the site by completing, DMCA Notice and delivering it to the Designated BoxSecurity.Ltd Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement.
A proper DMCA Notice will notify BoxSecurity.Ltd of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury and send us.
To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute :-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might help us investigate of your claim.
If the material originates from another website and you believe that BoxSecurity.Ltd has cached that material, then confirm any of the following that apply :-
- The material has been removed from the originating site.
- Access to the material on the originating site has been disabled.
- Court has ordered that the material be removed from the originating site.
- A court has ordered that access to the material on the originating site be disabled.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA Notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright interest, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
Deliver this Notice with all items completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of a valid claim BoxSecurity.Ltd will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA which prescribe a notice and take down procedure, subject to the user’s or webmaster’s right to submit a Counter-Notification claiming lawful use of the disabled works we will have the disputed material removed from public view.
BoxSecurity.Ltd has a Zero-Tolerance content policy against illegal gambling or pornography and sporting events of any type, including all other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
All galleries and links are provided by 3rd parties. We have little or no control over the content of these pages. We take no responsibility for the content on any website we link to. Please use your own discretion while surfing these links.
BoxSecurity.Ltd do not claim to be owner or have exclusive rights on any Images, Videos, Content, Articles, Text or Data published.
The sources of all images, videos, content and data etcetera, we use to create articles and pages will be credited with a proper : Link-Back to the site source page from which the material came. However, we do post and host uncredited material from unknown source and authors that we received from friends, readers and eMail. If you are the owner or have copyright to any such material, images or data and you want us to remove it from our pages, Please contact us to claim your ownership and we will either credit you with a Link-Back to your website, Or if you wish we will Remove the Content.